Saturday 21 March 2015

Claudia's Hair Chart and Styling

My Chosen Hair Design
This is my chosen hair design. Claudia likes to dress up and change her look depending on what horror film she is watching at the time, and as I have been inspired by Annabelle's eye makeup, I thought I would make the reference more clear by adapting her hair style to suit my model. My model doesn't have a fringe, so I will just give my model a middle parting and then pull both sides into plaits, starting from just above the ears. I think it would look effective is Claudia's hair wasn't as neat as Annabelle's because she may have been watching the Conjuring whilst lying down or for a few days and so it would have gotten a little bit messy. I decided to include the red ribbons in her hair, securing the plaits, because I think the red ribbons is what makes the hairstyle so distinctive. I also like that the ribbons are red as it would bring out the redness in her eyes and lips. 
Annabelle the doll.
http://www.flickeringmyth.com/wp-cont
ent/uploads/2014/08/AB-05364r.jpg
My Chosen Hair Chart.

Styling
I decided to take inspiration from the horror film Under The Skin as I have already taken some inspiration from her with the use of red lips, but I thought that the styling would be what really linked Claudia to the film. I was inspired by this image of Scarlett Johansson in the film wearing a big fluffy coat. I think that if Claudia has seen this film she would have wanted a coat like this one! Even though it is very hot in Luisiana, she would be indoors with the air con on so she would be able to wear something like this. I think that maybe she watched this film first, but loved the coat so much that she kept it on when she adapted her look whilst watching the Conjuring. 
http://sonicboommusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/under_the_skin-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment