Saturday 21 March 2015

Is Claudia also channeling Under The Skin?

I decided that Claudia should not just dress up as Annabelle from the Conjuring as I felt like I was just copying a look that had already been created; therefore I decided to bring the film Under The Skin in the mix and have Claudia also channel Scarlett Johansson's more glamorous look in the film. I think the three things that stand out the most to me about this look is the big fur coat, the red lip and the big hair. I really liked the idea of giving Claudia plaits as that is such a feature of Annabelle's look, but I thought the fur jacket and red lip could add to the look, without looking too overdone. I think that maybe Claudia had watched Under The Skin first but loved the coat so much that she kept it on whilst watching her next film, Conjuring. I don't think that Claudia would have spent much time touching up her lips after eating and drinking and after days of wearing it, therefore I think it would be fading and rubbing off. 

After looking into this character's look, I will go back and make some more face charts with a mix of Conjuring and Under The Skin to create a great look for Claudia.

http://sonicboommusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/under_the_skin-1.jpg
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/NoSWbyvdhHw/maxresdefault.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment