Thursday 12 March 2015

Miss Havisham Continuity Practise







I wanted to practise the makeup look before the continuity assessment so that I could make improvements on the things I didn't see the first time. Obviously the lighting will be different in the images I take against the assessment photos, but at least I will be able to see the placement and some of the colouring. I couldn't include the wig in my practise because I had left my wig in uni, still in the same style. 

I am happy with the skin colour as I think it looks very similar and I am happy with the subtle grey contours. I think that I need to intensify the colours around the eyes as they are looking slightly too grey. I think I need to add more red under and at the sides of the eyes to give the more tired and raw effect. I am think the eyebrow colouring is the same and also how I have brushed the eyebrows. I am happy with the positioning of the wart, however I think I need to dull down the colouring of it slightly to match my original image. I am happy with where I have placed the dry skin around the face, but I can see that some of them are slightly different so in the assessment I will have to look closely as the images I took and try and replicate them. I am really happy with the placement of the cuts in the lips as they look very similar; however I think I should dull the red colour slightly, by maybe placing more flour over the top or just dabbing on a bit of foundation over the top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment